Friday, December 9, 2016

Snow Day Instructions

Hello Students!!  I know you are very disappointed that another snow day was called.  As I said earlier this week, the Circulation Quiz will still go on!  The only things we haven't covered yet are control of the heartbeat through the sinoatrial node, 2 nerves from the medulla, and adrenaline and a brief discussion of occlusion of coronary arteries.  A review sheet for this quiz and my notes are on the website.  Note that my notes (ha!) have some extra information that will not be on the quiz.  We will go over these concepts and play Kahoot on Tuesday.  The quiz will be on Thursday 12/15.

Also, I would love to get your Internal Assessment questions today or tomorrow.  I have put a turnitin.com assignment that you can submit it through.  I am doing it this way not because I am worried about plagiarism on this, but because I know how to give you electronic feedback this way and it is an organized way to keep track of who has turned in the question.

Finally, I had a great time with you on the Cadaver Field Trip!  I was very proud to have you as my students.  I hope that you enjoyed it or at least found it to be interesting in some way.  I got some photos that I will share with you next week in class.  Enjoy your week-end!!

Ms. Kenny

No comments:

Post a Comment